PowerAMP Music Player (Trial) 1.4-build-387 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Powerful Music Player for Android
PowerAMP is a powerful music player for Android.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets, per-song/per-list/per-output preset assignment
- separate Bass and Treble adjustment
- plays songs from folders and from system media library
- dynamic queue
- .cue files support
- downloads missing album art
- 4 widgets, with album art and without it
- lock screen (2 widget types) with optional Direct Unlock (to home)
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- visual themes
- fast folders scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for PowerAMP Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in PowerAMP settings to buy Full Version.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S series phones + Android 2.2.1 Update:
2.2.1 Android Update for SGS series phones has a bug which may prevent applications from saving their settings. You need to do the Factory Data Reset to fix this issue (or, if you have rooted phone, you can check for a solution on PowerAMP Forum).
*Please see the full Changelog on PowerAMP Site or in PowerAMP itself (Settings => About).*
PowerAMP currently requires following permissions:
WRITE_SETTINGS - to be able to set ringtone and for temporary display timeout change while in lockscreen and direct unlock is enabled.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to be able to write album art cache to sd card
WAKE_LOCK - to be able not to sleep when song is played
READ_PHONE_STATE - to be able to pause (and then resume playing) when phone is ringing/call is in progress
INTERNET - to be able to download album art and show help
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to detect Wi-Fi mode and download (or not) album art, according to the options set by user
DISABLE_KEYGUARD - to be able to implement Lock Screen
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - to be aware which audio output is active for Equalizer per-output preset assignments (yes, there is one permission for both read and modify audio settings, PowerAMP just reads them)
BROADCAST_STICKY - to broadcast sticky events for PowerAMP API
No special requirements